Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Unknown: Chapter 1

 Introduction
In this big world, i could be surrounded by a sea of people and feel so alone.
Why you ask? Cause I'm the complete opposite of popular. I'm an outcast. And this
is my story of how I strived to become known to people or at least someone.
-----------
Chapter 1

One early morning u awoke to the train going past my house. I'm very used to this noise by now, since Ive lived her for years, its a small quaint town really. I lived in a line of houses just outside of the town. Our towns population was less then a hundred. Small right? I lived up in the mountains. Far away from any other town. Everyone knows everybody, except me. I stay in my house and study
all day, I never leave, except when it is needed. I am home schooled. Well over the internet. My mom passed away a while back and she was the only person i had in my life. I'm home alone now, living off what she saved but soon, ill need to get a job.
A girl like me should be able to get a job. Not really in my town. Families own businesses and rarely hire outsiders. What will I do? Ive always imagined being a singer, model, or actress! But to be a singer, I needed a good voice, which I know i don't have. I don't really have actress material but Ive never tried before so who knows. And for being a model? Lets just say I'm not exactly model type. I'm forever in boys baggy clothes, and I'm always dirty. See I have a inside garden in our sun room. That's where I spend every waking moment. The sun room is all glass, you think people would see me but no. My sun room is in the back of the house and its in the woods. So I could be in the safeness of my house and be covered by woods. This was by far my favorite place to be.



The phone rang. I looked at my clock as I lye in bed. It was only 5 am. Who would call at a time like this. I slowly reached my hand out to pick up the phone.
"Hello" I said. You could hear the faint click of the other person hanging up the phone.
This was odd. Nobody knows I'm really here so why would anyone call. Well for now it seemed like nothing. So i fell back asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment